Welcome to our Whackit Beauty London website (the “Whackit Beauty London UK Site” or the “Site”).
Whackit Beauty London Ltd (“Whackit Beauty London”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Website Terms”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by us and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Product Liability. We shall not be held liable for any damages, injury or illness caused by the misuse of any product. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to read all product instructions carefully, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for, and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner. We shall not be held responsible for any damages, injury or illness that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence.
If you have any concerns about our product or service, please contact us within 28days of purchase. We will endeavour to resolve the complaint with the best we can. Any product-specific issue reported after 28days will NOT be accepted.
Email all complaints to; email@example.com
We are unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
18. Delayed or Lost Orders. Our delivery service considers a parcel lost after it has been in the postal system for a period of 7 working days. Though it is highly unlikely deliveries to take this amount of time, we are unable to provide a refund until this period of time has elapsed. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by a customer due to delayed or lack of delivery of goods regardless of the method of delivery.
For security reasons, deliveries may require a signature upon receipt of order. If you will not be at your usual address during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. If you are unable to sign for your parcel, you should receive a card with written information on where and when you should collect it. If you do not collect your parcel within a specified timeframe (usually 7 days or after 3 delivery attempts), the parcel will be returned to us and you will need to arrange with us for a new delivery and pay for the costs incurred in resending the parcel.
19. Multiple Orders. If you place multiple orders within a short period of time (generally 24-48 hours), your orders may be consolidated and delivered as a single order. If your order is made up of multiple items, some items may be dispatched separately.
20. Limited Availability. If due to limited product availability, we restrict or cancel quantities purchased per person, per address or per order, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will provide a full refund for the items cancelled.
21. Wrong Addresses/Corrections. We are not able to make address changes or corrections to orders once placed. If the delivery address provided by you at checkout is incorrect or incomplete, we are not responsible for the lost of your order. In the case your address is incorrect or incomplete, your order may be returned to us or the courier may apply a charge to your delivery cost which we will add to your order. Note that we will do this independently of our free delivery offer. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you must pay all delivery cost to re-deliver your order to a corrected address.
22. Product and Availability. Every care has been taken to ensure that all product descriptions and colours are as accurate as possible at the time of publishing, but we cannot accept responsibility for any omissions or errors in this information. Accuracy of colours and colour charts is not guaranteed because each computer displays colours in slightly different ways.
We reserve the right to limit or cancel orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We may also at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per address or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail or phone number provided at the time the order was made. When availability of any product is restricted for any reason, a full refund will be provided for the items cancelled.
23. Discount Coupon Codes. Only one Coupon Code is permitted per order and it must be entered correctly in the Coupon Code box provided at the checkout page. When entered correctly the Coupon Code or discount will show in your basket. A Coupon Code or discount cannot be added to your order after your order has been paid and confirmed.
When a Coupon Code requires a minimum spend, the minimum spend excludes delivery fees, taxes, and samples. When returning items from your order, if you used a discount voucher and your order no longer qualifies, the voucher value will be deducted from your refund.
All of our UK deliveries include delivery to Northern Ireland & the Channel Islands.
Standard Service 2 – 4 working days – £2.99
Express Tracked Service Guaranteed Next Working Day – £6.39
Special Delivery (guaranteed Next Working Day) – while we make every effort to get your order out on the same day, if you place it after 12pm, there is a possibility that it will be sent the following day. In addition, orders placed on a Friday (after 12pm), Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Christmas – As well as weekends, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve will not be classed as “working days”
Note: Standard Delivery – deliveries to Northern Ireland, highland and islands or rural postcodes, may take longer than 2-4 working days.
Order by 12pm on a working day (Monday to Friday) to ensure your delivery arrives within specified timescales.
24. While trying to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will try to inform you immediately and give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
You will be notified of any delivery charges before you give your credit card details.
25. Modifications to the Service and Prices. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
26. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
27. Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you must return it to us unused and in its original condition within 14-days. For health, safety and hygiene reasons, we will not be able to offer a refund, replacement or exchange on used items. Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy. We do not cover the costs of return. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us, and we suggest you use a secure delivery method (which requires a signature upon delivery).
If an item is faulty please contact us for either a return or replacement.
Refunds are made within 14 working days of an order being cancelled (to the original payment method) and the goods having been returned to us along with the original receipt. Unfortunately, delivery charges are non-refundable, unless the item is faulty. If your package is visibly damaged on delivery, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
28. You can cancel your order online at any point up to the completion of the secure payment section at the checkout. Beyond this point, we can NOT guarantee we will be able to stop your order being dispatched even if you email immediately after placing your order. If your order has already been processed when we receive your Notice of Cancellation, you will need to return your order following our Returns process. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. Returns Number. Please contact us by email on email@example.com before returning any goods, so we can give you a specific returns number. Any item returned to us without requesting a returns number will NOT be accepted and refunded.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
REVIEWS & COMMENTS
30. Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, photographs, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
31. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
32. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
34. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
35. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
37. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third-party due to your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Whackit Beauty London Ltd (Whackit Beauty London) details;
39. Whackit Beauty London Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11634186 whose registered address is 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE and it operates the Website www.whackitbeautylondon.com.
You can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org